Sunday, June 14, 2009

The game's over but I'm still getting a red card.

You don't hate me.
I know you don't.
And I shall never make that mistake of assuming that as I did before.
You're tired, I'm tired.
I've hurt you so much its not funny.
All the words are dried up.
You won't listen.
Baby i'm always going to hold on to that promise we made.
That's the last promise from anyone I shall ever believe.
I know your friends think I'm the biggest asshole around.
I know your friends think I'm the worst possible candidate for you.
I've screwed up lotsa things.
This shall go down as the biggest.
If you're gonna read this,LISTEN.(OR READ)
I'm not gonna delete you off anything,nor am I gonna block you.
That's how it's gonna be.
But I shall give you your space.
Don't cry anymore.
I'm not worth your tears.


You've got yourself a break baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment