Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lost &! disorganiseddddd.

I'm so lost now. Maybe I should open a school for hypocrites. Right, College of heartbreakers & hypocrites. Sounds good doesn't it? It's always easy for me to say to other people.."look, don't be like this" or "it'll all be better". I'm giving advice to people when I myself am so lost beyond doubt.
I have not been fully appreciating my family and my friends. Karma, it's spanking my ass to say: "you've been a bad boy". You know what the real trick is? Its to be grateful. When you're grateful you'll cherish your life even more. When you do, you'll be happier. When you are, people will love you. No regrets, no bad karma, no hypocrisy and last but not least. No pain. This is not self discovery. Its a chapter from the book of life. One which my dear friend pointed it out to me all this while without her knowing it. But i need to get round there first. I need to get round there. I need to. For my life's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment